What Is Express Entry?
Express Entry is a fast processing system for Skilled Workers in Canada and abroad to gain Canadian permanent residency. Eligible applicants apply under one or more of the three streams.
Express Entry features:
How Express Entry Works
The system is based on a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). The system assigns scores to each eligible candidate at time of the registration. Applicants then will be ranked against others in the system pool. The higher ranking applicants will be invited to apply for permanent residency.
Still not sure how to start? Call us
(604)-655-2399 to discuss your options Today!
Express Entry Latest Draw
How We Can Help You
If any mistakes were made in the Express Entry profile, the application could be denied. We have the expertise to assess your eligibility accurately, ensure that you are receiving all the points to which you are entitled.
Strategic Immigration Plan
We advise you ways in which you can improve your competitiveness in the pool. We then establish a strategic immigration plan that suits you for your particular situation and immigration needs.
Proven Track Recod
We have handled numerous cases in this category and achieved results for our clients. Our proven track record of success demonstrated our significant experience in Express Entry.
Accurate and Complete Applications
We are confident in preparing an accurate and complete application given the fact that we have in-depth knowledge of the requirements and a comprehensive understanding of the process.
Express Entry Pathways
Federal Skilled Worker
Canadian Experience Class
Federal Skilled Trade
You must meet ALL eligibility below:
- At least 12 months of skilled work experience in Canada;
- Minimum 3 years of work experience outside of Canada;
- earned a diploma/certificate in Canada, or a Bachelor's degree;
- Minimum. CLB level 6
- At least 12 months of full-time work experience in Canada;
- work experience must be gained in a position of NOC level 0, A or B, and
- Minimum CLB level 6
For skilled workers who have,
- at least 3 years of experience in a position that is in the *Skilled Trade Position List
- a full-time job offer in Canada, OR a Canadian qualification certificated;
- Minimum CLB level 5.