Family Sponsorship

We specialize in Spousal Sponsorship Immigration, common-law, conjugal partner sponsorship, and can represent you for sponsorship appeal in front of the IAD

Learn More

Express Entry

We can assist you in preparing your Express Entry profiles and applying for permanent residence under CEC, FSW or FST category. 

Learn More


We have significant experience in BC PNP immigration. We can help you in identifying and compiling documents that will maximize chances of a successful PNP application.

Learn More

Immigration Appeals

We advise clients in complex matters relating to Family Sponsorship Appeals, Residency Appeals and Removal Order Appeals

Learn More

Consultation Phase

At the initial consultation, we will discuss your immigration needs, conduct a comprehensive assessment based on your particular situation; we will evaluate your immigration options, and devise strategic solutions that best suitable for you.

Book A Free Consultation

Case Preparation

Given IRCC's stringent requirements, it is important to provide an accurate and complete application package at the initial submission to avoid
delays. Our Regulated Immigration Consultants have in-depth knowledge of the requirements that need to be met and a comprehensive understanding of the documents that need to be provided. We craft an effective and persuasive submission in order to maximize your chance of success and facilitate the application process.

Our Services


We help you throughout the entire process of your case. We handle all correspondence with Canadian authorities; liaison between the
government and you; intervene with Canadian authorities in the event of any additional steps that need to be taken. 

  • Jul 21 2021

    How To Craft A Successful CEC Application

    CEC & Express Entry Explained
    Express Entry is a system that Canada uses to select qualified skilled workers for granting them permanent residency. To many foreign workers and international students, Express Entry is the easiest and most economic way to obtain Permanent Residence status in Canada, however, the stringent documentation requirements and complicated Comprehensive Ranking system have confused many. 

    view full post
  • Mar 03 2021

    Open Work Permits for Eligible Hong Kong Residents

    Eligible Hong Kong residents who recently graduated from a Canadian college/university can apply for an open work permit​​

    view full post
  • Mar 09 2021

    Open Work Permit, Employer-Specific Work permit and LMIA Explained

    A foreign national who wishes to work in Canada must apply for and obtain a work permit. [1]
    There are 2 types of work permit: Employer-specific work permit (employer sponsored) Open work permit ​​​

    view full post
Contact Us